Ubersoca Cruise 2017 – Miami to Cozumel Mexico
South Beach [Miami, Florida]
|Date:||15th November 2017|
|Address:||South Beach, Miami, Florida|
The first and only full cruise ship charter dedicated exclusively to soca music. The cruise sails from Miami Florida to Cozumel Mexico from November 16th – 20th 2017 and features the best soca artists and DJs in the world. It all starts with the pre-cruise party in South Beach Miami Florida on November 15th 2017. Ubersoca Cruise is the largest soca festival at sea and is sure to be an experience beyond the music.
We start with the pre-cruise party on Wednesday, Nov 15th 2017 in South Beach, Miami. The pre-cruise party features the Ubersoca artists and djs and is scheduled from 10pm – 3am. The pre-party can be booked at the same time you book your cruise (US$55).
We hope you are ready! Once the Captain sounds the horn, we’re taking over the ship with a frenzy! Expect energy-packed concerts, crazy pool parties, breakfast limes and yes even a J’ouvert! All to the sounds of the hottest lineup of soca artists and djs on the planet!
Cozumel Experience: Exclusive J’ouvert/Beach Fete in Cozumel, Mexico
The choice is yours. Relax and enjoy the beautiful sights and sounds of Cozumel, Mexico, or, keep jamming at our exclusive J’ouvert/Beach Fete in Cozumel, Mexico. Not to be missed! Either way, enjoy the short breather before we shell it down all the way back to Miami!!
What’s Included? Your ubersoca Cruise rate includes:
– All meals, including breakfast, lunch, dinner, 24 hour room service
– Most beverages (water, tea, coffee, juice, milk)
– Government taxes and fees
– Entrance to ALL Ubersoca Cruise events on and off the ship (except Miami Pre-Cruise Warm Up Party and VIP Cocktail Party)
Your Ubersoca Cruise rate does not include:
– Alcoholic beverages – Soft drinks
– Non-refundable Service Fees charged by the cruise line. These fees are charged to your
onboard account when you board the ship. Fees vary by cruise line and sailing, and are
subject to change without notice.
– Spa treatments and certain specialty exercise classes
– Ship-to-shore phone, email, Internet, fax
– Shore excursions
– Ground transportation to/from the Port
– Travel insurance
– Food and beverages at off-site events
– Other optional items not limited to the above